Remote Executive Coaching is a 1 to 1 service for CEOs, Managing Directors, Board Members, Senior Executives and other key strategic roles, including middle managers, within organisations. It is a valuable, focused and individualised learning experience. It helps senior leaders and their organisations perform at their best. I want to know some details about your product ivermectin in elderly or services. The 20 mg pill has unpoetically been in use for many years by people who suffer with impotence problem. It’s also one of the cheapest ways to give vitamin d as the recommended daily intake will be Kirkcaldy the same as taking 2 capsules. Zofran is used to treat how much does chloroquine phosphate cost high blood pressure, asthma and an irregular heartbeat. When a hair falls out, it s basically a scalp hair fall, which means there are plaquenil 200 mg precio mexico hair follicles underneath. Our 18 skilled, certified Executive Coaches work with their Coachees to lead non-directive conversations, using active listening, effective questioning, and their impartiality. The careful balance of support and challenge in these conversations encourages the Coachee to reflect on their own challenges and create their own solutions.
Executive Coaching can also be provided face to face in certain regions. For further information, contact us or schedule a Zoom call.
uk Seroquel cheap A SAFE AND CONFIDENTIAL buy gabapentin 300mg SPACE
Executive Coaching provides a safe and confidential space for senior professionals or middle managers to discuss all aspects of performance and unlock their full potential.
order cenforce no prescription COACH CHEMISTRY
An initial scoping service and chemistry meeting is provided to help find an Executive Coach who is the best fit for you from our pool of 18 certified Executive Coaches.
http://soundchoir.com/?p=496 SIX COACHING SESSIONS
Six two-hour Executive Coaching sessions are scheduled as standard over a six to nine-month period. Bespoke executive coaching packages are also available for organisations.
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Sessions are performed using your preferred video conferencing platform, e.g., Zoom, Teams. This allows them to take place at home, in the office or wherever you may be in the world.
“Xenonex Executive coaching is transformative. The outcome exceeded my expectations. Xenonex always go above and beyond to help, and the excellent team make you feel welcome and supported”— MARK JOYCE, DELIVERY DIRECTOR AT SKY BETTING & GAMING
Everything You Need to Know about Remote Executive Coaching
What is Remote Executive Coaching?
Remote Executive Coaching is a tried and tested personalised programme that produces results. It is a formal and contracted professional relationship between an Executive Coach and a senior level professional or middle manager, i.e., the Coachee. The ultimate goal is to maximise performance through active listening and effective questioning.
This is achieved through a series of expertly-tailored, awareness-based conversations and integrated feedback mechanisms which can occur using video conferencing e.g., Zoom, Teams.
Executive Coaching provides a safe and confidential space, giving professionals important time out of their day to day work to step back and explore all aspects of performance. This includes leadership style and approach, levels of emotional intelligence, relationships at work and, most importantly, it helps them to identify their own solutions to improve their leadership potential.
Typical coaching agendas may include:
- Creating, organising, prioritising and delivering strategic goals and objectives
- Exploring relationships with teams and more broadly; boosting morale, increasing productivity and reducing conflict
- Increasing influence to get buy-in for plans and strategies
- Developing clear personal development plans, to evolve skill sets and boost career progression
- Managing balance in life, taking care of personal wellbeing, reducing stress and avoiding burn-out
“99% of individuals and companies who hire a coach are “satisfied or very satisfied” and 96% say they would repeat the process”ICF GLOBAL COACHING CLIENT STUDY
What are the Benefits of Remote Executive Coaching?
Benefits of Remote Executive Coaching include;
- It is a cost effective and time efficient way of providing Executive Coaching as no travel time or expenses are required by either party
- The sessions can be scheduled wherever you are in the world giving you the choice and flexibility needed
- Sessions can be recorded and then played back by the Coachee to assist in their reflective practice in between sessions
What are the Benefits of Remote Executive Coaching for an Organisaton?
Benefits of Remote Executive Coaching for an organisation include;
- Executive Coaching can be the key to unlocking clearer direction and communication from the very top of the organisation. This then ultimately has a trickle-down effect throughout the workplace
- Improved talent attraction and retention at all levels
- According to a Human Capital Institute study, 51% of companies with a strong coaching culture report higher revenue than their industry peer group
- An International Society for Performance Improvement study stated coaching has a 221% return-on-investment (ROI). Another study from ICF Global Coaching suggested the median ROI from coaching is as much as seven times the investment
The Remote Executive Coaching Programme Structure
There are eight key stages involved within the Xenonex Remote Executive Coaching Programme.
1. SCOPING AND CHEMISTRY MEETING WITH EXECUTIVE COACH
You are introduced to an Executive Coach and will undertake a short chemistry session to see if there is a good connection from the outset. This is an essential part of the process and gives you the chance to establish a connection, ask questions and explore what you want to get out of the coaching.
2. INTRODUCING CONTRACTING PROCESS
The contracting phase then follows. At this meeting you explore and agree the scope of any goals for the coaching. The meeting can either be between you and your Coach or it can also include your Coaching Sponsor or Line Manager.
3. GOAL SETTING INCLUDING DEFINING PUBLIC AND PRIVATE GOALS
The goals and ways of working are clearly written down as a ‘coach contract’ including SMART public and private goals for the coaching programme.
- Public Goals are three-way and represent the goals of the organisation i.e., what the Coach, Organisation and Coachee work on.
- Private Goals are two-way goals between the Coach and Coachee and are always confidential
4. PSYCHOMETRICS AND/OR 360 DEGREE FEEDBACK
If required, psychometric tests and/or 360 feedback are carried out and assessed.
5. DELIVERING INITIAL EXECUTIVE COACHING SESSIONS
The first three coaching sessions are scheduled over a twelve-week period. Approximately once every four weeks, either remotely or in-person. Learning and progress is recorded throughout and between sessions in your reflective journal.
6. MIDPOINT REVIEW
A check-in and progress review is scheduled after three sessions to re-contract around the SMART public and private goals.
7. DELIVERING FURTHER EXECUTIVE COACHING SESSIONS
The remaining three coaching sessions are scheduled.
8. FORMAL EVALUATION
At the end of the six sessions, you will reflect on your overall development and summarise the progress you have made. You will also identify and plan how you will continue to keep working on your goals beyond the formal coaching programme.
How Much Does a Remote Executive Programme Cost?
A Remote Executive Coaching Programme for a Senior Level Executive is £3,300 + VAT and includes the following;
- A scoping and chemistry meeting
- Six two-hour online coaching sessions over the course of six to nine months
- Two or three-way executive contract
- Reflective log
- Evaluation and progress review
However, the final cost will be dependent on the following factors:
- If the Coachee is at a senior level or a middle management level
- How many sessions are required
- If additional assessments and psychometric tools are required e.g. 360 feedback appraisals, MBTi reports, Leader EQi etc…
- If the coaching is for an individual or several professionals within an organisation
- If the coaching is part of a wider bespoke coaching and leadership solution
Book a Zoom meeting or complete our ‘contact us’ form to inform us of the specific nature of your requirements for an accurate quote.
Why Choose Xenonex?
At Xenonex, we understand the power of 1 to 1 Executive Coaching right across an organisation, and that those working at the most senior levels can benefit most.
The Xenonex approach is challenging yet supportive, and we ensure that there is the best possible chemistry between Coach and Coachee.
It is not our job to tell you what to do, as you have the greatest understanding of who you are and the challenges that you face on a daily basis. The purpose of an Executive Coach is to be a confidant and to hold you accountable for your own actions. It is also to actively listen and challenge with empathy but without judgement. All designed to encourage you to surface your own insights, make choices and develop solutions.
OUR EXECUTIVE COACHES
Our 18 certified Executive Coaches have worked with Directors, Executives and Senior Leaders within some of the largest organisations across the globe. These include Vodafone, Sky Betting & Gaming, Lloyds Bank, KPMG, Hallmark Cards, BUPA, Xerox, Britvic, and the NHS to name a few.
We have coached thousands of executives over the years, and have data, expertise and deep experience to draw from. You will find that this experience is an invaluable part of the process; to help you explore how often challenges are not unique, and that there are tried and tested approaches that can enhance performance.
Our Executive Coaching programmes adhere to the Global Code of Ethical and Professional good practice in Executive Coaching.
Download our 1 to 1 Executive Coaching brochure by completing the form below. Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like to discuss this service in more detail, book a Zoom meeting with Catherine Boddington (Executive Coach & Director of Coaching for Xenonex) using the calendar.