Relevant Qualifications and Skills
- ILM 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching & Member of the EMCC
- Certificate in Coaching (Association of Executive Coaching)
- Coaching with Emotional Intelligence (JCA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD)
- PGDip in Human Resource Management – University of Salford
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies & Tourism Management – University of Bournemouth
- Accredited Psychometric Tools; Myers Briggs MBTI, People Test Systems (Person & Logic), Facet 5, PLI (RWG)
- Accredited Strengthscope Master Practioner; Accreditation, Strengthscope, Strengthscope Team, Strenthscope Leader
- Over 700 coaching hours
Jo is an experienced Executive Coach and OD/Leadership Development Consultant and has coached throughout her 20+ year career. Her formal training began in 2012 and she has been studying and coaching professionally for 6 years. Jo has coached at Executive, Director, Senior Leader, Management and Team level in a variety of organisations including Airline, Airports, Tour Operations, Engineering, Higher/Further Education, NHS, Tech, Commercial, Legal and Finance. Jo develops purposeful coaching relationships with clients, encouraging and challenging them to raise their self-awareness, confidence and motivation to achieve their goals. With a strong interest in authentic leadership, and working with strengths Jo’s approach to coaching is supportive with appropriate challenge and feedback, exploring the root of issues and barriers, to develop high quality solutions with a clear and accountable plan of action.
Current Clients Include
Thomas Cook Group, Thomas Cook Airlines, Thomas Cook Aircraft Engineering, Vertellus, Redeye International, LTE Group, Hallmark Cards, Bentley Motors, Bathgate Group, National Institute of Health Research, University of Manchester, RS Components, Whitford, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
“The coaching with Jo has been exceptional, not afraid to challenge when necessary but working with me to realise the potential I have. I don’t recognise myself now compared to the person who started the coaching programme.”