Relevant Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified Leadership Development Facilitator & Coach [Royal College of Nursing]
- MSc Clinical Research [Distinction] Leadership & Coaching
- Post Grad Certificate Psychology
- BSc [Hons] Health Sciences
- Registered Nurse, Public Health Specialist & Health Visitor
- Qualified ENB Teacher/Assessor/Mentor
- Accredited MBTI Step 1 Practitioner
- Accredited Level A+B Occupational Testing [BPS]
- Accredited 360 Degree Facilitator [North East Leadership Academy]
- Accredited TKI Conflict Facilitator
- Accredited Team Development Facilitator [APTI]
- ACAS Mediator
Claire is currently an ILM 7 Assessor with Xenonex Ltd and a Senior Lecturer in Leadership with Newcastle University. Prior to these roles, Claire had a joint post with Newcastle Hospitals and Newcastle University as Leadership Development & Coaching Lead. Here, she was responsible for setting up and facilitating ILM 7 Programmes for Senior Leaders & a Post Grad Certificate in Clinical Leadership & Coaching. Part of this remit was to create a vibrant coaching network and run coaching supervision sessions in both organisations. This work was affiliated to the EMCC.
In 2015, Claire was awarded ‘Leadership Development Champion’ [North East Leadership Academy] for her work in the Northern region.
Prior to this post, Claire trained as a Clinical Leadership Development Facilitator with the Royal College of Nursing and Department of Health, running leadership and coaching programmes for senior clinicians. Claire’s special interests/research areas are leadership, coaching and reflective practice.
Current Clients Include
Xenonex, University students and staff & private coaching clients.
“Claire, it has been a true pleasure and honour working with you. I have learnt so much about myself and my team through our sessions.” VM
“Thank you for all of your support and never-ending patience!” JM
“Claire thank you for the supportive and illuminating coaching sessions. You gave me the confidence to apply for the Lead role. I would not have done this if we had not met up” CB