Relevant Qualifications and Skills
- Masters in Human Resource Management (CIPD)
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring (ILM)
- Level 7 Certificate in Coaching Supervision (ILM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (CIPD)
- Level 5 Diploma in Management Coaching and Mentoring (ILM)
- Psychometric (Level A) and Occupational Personality (Level B) testing accreditation (Wave, OPQ32, Hogan)
- D32, D33, D34 V2 Assessor and Verifier (C&G, ILM)
- Over 600 hours of coaching activity
- Coach Training Programmes- Tutor and Assessor
buy Ivermectin online A qualified and experienced organisational Coach and management / HRD training Consultant involving a range of projects working with senior and strategic partners both in the public and private sector. Cath works as a Consultant to enable organisations to develop and embed coaching strategies and effective leadership, performance and coaching practice via design and delivery of a range of facilitative interventions. Cath also designs, leads and delivers a range of qualifications operating as a Lead Tutor across a number of organisations.
where can i buy generic accutane Cath has experience within the NHS for over 13 years within Operations, Quality and Human Resources Directorates. She had responsibility of leading a coaching strategy within a large NHS Special Health Authority and managed and delivered a multi site nationally accredited Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Centre specialising in management, coaching and leadership at levels 2 – 7. Cath has held a variety of professional roles with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and Association for Coaching (AC).
Current Clients Include
rencontre gay bi gratuit Northumberland County Council, NHS Northumbria, Gateshead Foundation Trust, Gateshead Council, Home Group, Your Homes Newcastle, Northstar Housing, Karbon Housing, Barnardos,, NELA, Health Education England – NE & Cumbria, Show Racism the Red Card.
“Cath allowed me to take a fresh approach to the strategic vision of Show Racism the Red Card. I felt the sessions challenged me to look at my role as Chief Executive and how I could improve my performance.” – Ged Grebby, CEO SRRC